Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:40 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Off-Topic

Snow

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Fair 67

Snow

Had 14 inches drop overnight. Man what a mess the city is pretty much shut down. It is not good when the City snow plows are snowed in too..

Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:28 pm 
alienboyfinney

Dang where i live If u get an inch of snow school is closed and all the rednecks are playing with there trucks. good times

Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:24 pm 
compact

we even had news reports down here in oz about your start to winter....had some shot of a guy saying that he was on the front porch of his house last weekend in shorts drinking wine and then this cold snap......gotta tell you guys ,,,these weird weather patterns dont look good for the long term future across the world

we are in massive drought down here..the state next to ours is called victoria and most of their lakes are gone...its just amazing.... im lucky i live in one of the few spots that are still getting a little rain.......but i hope next year is better or else we might be drinking sea water

Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:31 am 
Fair 67

That is true on Tuesday ans Wendsday I had the Fairlane outside working on it in a T shirt.. Right now it os 0 out and that snow all came in a few hours. It was dropping 2 inches an hour and it is the heavy smaller snowflake type stuff. I was working and had to leave my truck at the Firestation got a ride home with one of our Fire Jeeps. Gotta try and get out today hope the snowplows are not snowed in anymore...

Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:51 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: