Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Wanted

66 Roof

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
jaysch

66 Roof

i need a right rear roof "Post" that joins the roof to the left rear quarter panel near the top of the trunk. It goes along the left side of the rear window on the driver side of the car. I just need the skin, or top sheet metal piece. I just bought a fairlane and the previous owner cut it out because it was too rusted, supposedly. I can email pics of the car to show what I mean if necessary.

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:02 pm 
edwardejv

i don't think anyone makes them have to build it or find some one parting one out and get em to cut it out for ya

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
tjb66

66 Fairlane roof section

Hi, I sent you a message a few days ago. If you are still in need of this roof section, let me know before the weekend. I have a car I could cut it out of, but as of Sat. it will be gone. Thanks, Terry 1-715-384-4943

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:28 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: