Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:30 pm   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> FairlaneParts

67 fairlane 500 XL convertible parts car or very heavy resto

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
junkyarddog82

67 fairlane 500 XL convertible parts car or very heavy resto

hey, i just got a 67 ford fairlane 500 XL convertible today. i was planning on keeping it for a future parts car, it would be a very involved restoration but could be done i guess. but needing some cash forces me to sell it. this car is rusty from front to back, top to bottom. it has the original(i believe) 289 2bbl and 3 speed standard transmission. 8 inch rearend with 3.10 gears i believe. convertible top doesn't appear to be power. dash is there, original radio, dash pad is nice except the edge of one set of the speaker holes, or heat duct holes, whatever they are. i don't think there is any good sheetmetal. maybe so is savable, but all would need work. manual steering and brakes. engine is set up. bucket seats. console but it is broke. both 500 XL door panels looked decent. if you want pics you can either email me at kellerhead68@netzero.net or check it out on ebay. i will be putting it on tommorrow(thursday 31st). my ebay name is the same as my user name on here. i also have a 69 fairlane convertible parts car. has 9 inch rearend, glass including windsheild, gauges, nice dash pad from what i saw, and misc. other parts. i would prefer to sell these whole and get some cash. i also have a 66 fairlane 2dr parts car laying here. 8 inch rear, some glass, 289 that still turns over, 3 speed standard trans, and misc. other parts. let me know if you are interested in whole cars or parts, i will wait about 10 days to start parting them, as i said i would like to try selling them whole. none of the 3 are fixable in my opinion, these are new york cars, rusty rusty rusty. all 3 sat for at least 15 years outisde in fields.
here are the codes for the 67 500XL convertible:
7H41C127548 76C Q 8B 26K 37 0 1

Post Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:35 pm 
SmokinJo

Yeh I actually saw this car on ebay, yeh it looked very very rough but has some decent parts on it yet. I wasn't going to bid just for the bucket seats I wanted and then have to pay DAS another $600-900 for shipping..lol

Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:30 pm 
junkyarddog82

67 conv.

i am actually going to part the car out if noone buys it but i would rather see it go whole so i can get some cash now instead of over time. i have a guy from viriginia interested in the door panels and buckets, but not sure if he will take them or not, i told him to wait until the auction is over.

Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:19 pm 
wavylane67

Hey I'm very interested in some parts off either the 67 convertible or your 66 2 dr. I really need the special clips that go under the cowl; they hold the cowl to the car and also secure the lower windshield trim. I'm also interested in a brake/clutch pedal assembly, the two lower left front fender braces, the bucket seats, and maybe a set of taillights depending on condition. The sooner I could get this stuff (especially the cowl clips) the better. I'm about 3 hours or so away from you so i would be willing to come and pick the stuff up, or take it off the car myself for that matter. Thanks, Will

Post Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:36 pm 
thefairlaneman

I offer 400 dollers.

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:46 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: