Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:26 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Events

Hot Rod Power Tour

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
scotta66gt

Hot Rod Power Tour

Bein' an east coast boy I have not had a chance to check out the Hot Rod Power Tour. They're coming up to the mid-atlantic just after Carlisle. I hope to see if I can make the Harrisburg day on Thursday. Any long haulers? Any one else gonna be there? - Scott

http://hotrod.com/powertour/

Sat. June 3 - Kissimmee, FL, Osceola Heritage Park
Sun. June 4 - Gainesville, FL, Gainesville Raceway
Mon. June 5 - Perry, GA, Georgia National Fairgrounds
Tue. June 6 - Columbia, SC, Colonial Center
Wed. June 7 - Roanoke Valley (Salem), VA, Salem Civic Center
Thur. June 8 - Harrisburg, PA, Farm Show Complex
Fri. June 9 - Englishtown, NJ, Old Bridge Township Raceway Park
Sat. June 10 - Englishtown, NJ, Old Bridge Township Raceway Park (Long Haulers Photo, Ceremony and Awards only)

Post Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:33 am 
nick

hot rod power tour

we'll be on it- just the last two stops this year unfortunately. we long-hauled last year with my 69 montego. we had a great time. this year it just doesn't work out for vacation scheduling to go all the way to florida. the family and i are looking forward to checking out the eastern seaboard though for a few days.
try to catch as much of it as you can. there's always give-aways. you can talk to the big guys in the aftermarket industry and enthusiasts from all over the nation. even my wife, a non-car person, is fine with going to all the shows along the tour. haha.

Post Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:40 am 
flfun

I live in Florida and I am going all the way on the Power Tour this year. I will be going with a buddy who has a 1948 Ford. I was thinking of taking my 1965 Ford Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe but with the price of gas now thought it would be best to share the cost with another. We also have 5 other guys and gals going along in their classic cars. This is the first time for all of us. Hope seeing a lot of nice cars and people on the way.

Ed in Florida

Post Tue May 02, 2006 7:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
fairlaniac

Harrisburg & Englishtown

I'll be doing the two final legs in my '66 Fairlane. First timer nad I expect a ton of fun!

Post Tue May 02, 2006 10:31 am 
nick

tour after-affects

did you guys make it on the tour? i kept an eye out for you two but never ran into you guys.
we spent a few days in NYC. it is a great place to visit and i'm pretty sure i love my 4 acres out in the country away from all those people! i think the worse part was leaving my car at those parking garages in manhattan where the attendant has to park it. they just don't understand old, carbureted cars.

Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:15 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: