Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> FairlaneParts

1967 headlight assemblies for sale

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
True-R

1967 headlight assemblies for sale

I have a nice set of '67 headlight assemblies , including the brackets with adjusters , the pots , SS rings , and the braces that bolt to rad support , all in excellant condition , beadblasted and painted black , NO rust or pits , $ 60.00 plus shipping from N.B. Canada

Post Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:41 pm 
Rylic

I'm interested. Do you have any pictures?

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Fair 67

Re: 1967 headlight assemblies for sale

quote:
Originally posted by True-R:
I have a nice set of '67 headlight assemblies , including the brackets with adjusters , the pots , SS rings , and the braces that bolt to rad support , all in excellant condition , beadblasted and painted black , NO rust or pits , $ 60.00 plus shipping from N.B. Canada

If you still got them let me know... Thanks.
ace3_us@yahoo.com

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:43 pm 
edwardejv

im not trying to take a sale from True-R but 2 people wont be able to get the same part i also have a set i have no use for they are rusty but not rotted and 1 of the rings has a broken spot weld

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Rylic

Eh, I'll just try to make a good set out of the two I have. Was just trying to take the lazy way out.

Edwardjv, how much are you asking for the set you have?

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
edwardejv

30.00 plus shipping ???

Post Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
True-R

my contact info....

Sorry I haven't replied , Ive been busy at work , If someone is interested they can contact me at comet202@nbnet.nb.ca or phone @506 650 6001 Thanks

Post Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:27 am 
SmokinJo

Are 66 Headlight Assemblies the same? Problem is the guy I bought my 67 fairlane from put a 66 grill in and 66 headlight trim. The headlight trim is impossible to find but have all winter to check out ebay.

Just wasn't sure since the 67 headlight trim is different then the 66's. I personally like the 67 grills better and bought 1 off of ebay 3 days ago that has no dents but just needs some polish.

Joe

Post Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:11 am 
edwardejv

my 66 has 67 trim up front except for the grill 66 look better

Post Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:08 am 
True-R

'67 is differant than '66

the '66 brackets are differant than '67 , I think the headlights sit further into the recess in the fender on the '66

Post Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:40 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: