Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:39 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> FairlaneParts

Looking for a solid 66/67 Shell/body/parts to fix a 66 GT

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
itow

Looking for a solid 66/67 Shell/body/parts to fix a 66 GT

I just purchased another Fairlane. Its an original 66 GT 390 4 spd car. The engine is completely rebuilt and it has a fresh tranny in it, but thats about all I can say good about its current state! (Although it does have a fiberglass hood, fenders, and front bumper I will be selling if I can find a good body or enough parts to fix this car up).
Anyway, this car is rusty. And when I say rusty, the only body parts that arent rusty are the fiberglass ones and the roof!
What I would "like" to find is a REALLY solid car to use as a donar. Doesnt need to have any driveline or interior really, just a solid foundation. I'm sure I wont have much luck with that, so even if I could find a solid back half of a car that I could cut up for parts. Anyhow, I am located in PA, but am willing to look into most options. I have driven long distances for cars before, so there isnt much thats out of the question. It would be great if someone had something that would work out for me.. Email me with anything you might have or any idea's, its too cool of a car not to fix. Its originally Raven Black with Maroon Interior...
Thanks
Scott Hendershot
itow@pennswoods.net

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:09 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: