Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:46 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Members Cars

My '63 Fairlane 500 2 door sedan

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Bateman

My '63 Fairlane 500 2 door sedan

I've had this car since 1997 - her name is Maureen. (It's like the less-evil version of the horror-move car Christine). My father and I did the restoration while I was a teen in Colorado. It was my daily driver for a year in highschool, and then became a project car over the years. When I went off to college, it ended up spending more time in storage than on the road. After buying a house in NJ last year, I shipped her to the east coast and have started enjoying my Fairlane again.

Until I was able to ship Maureen out here, she had been in storage for most of the last decade, usually only coming out on trips home for the summer. When I changed the oil, I discovered that I'd only put 1,100 miles on the car in the last five years! This summer should change that.

So, here she is in all of her 260-V8, 2-speed Fordomatic 2-door sedan glory with 72,000 original miles, a Rangoon red paint-job, and a matching red interior.

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:04 pm 
mygirls63

Nice looking car there!

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:25 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: