Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Fairlane Cousins

1967 Comet Caliente Convertible For Sale - Lots of Pics...

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
grr456

1967 Comet Caliente Convertible For Sale - Lots of Pics...

1967 Comet Caliente Convertible with only 65,500 original miles from Georgia. Car is completely stock. Bright red BC/CC exterior with black bench seat interior and top. Chrome and stainless are in great condition. Not a 10 footer, because everything looks good from 2 feet!

No panels have ever been replaced. Floors, trunk and frame are original and perfect. Absolutely no rust now, or ever......

289 CI engine with C4 transmission. "C" code car with Ford Alum 4bbl intake and Holley 600 CFM carb w/electric choke. New Transmission. All new front suspension, including upper and lower control arms from PST. All new (drum) brakes and hardware. All of the original parts go with the car, which are in good condition.

New top that powers up and down great. All glass is in great condition. New 3 point seat belts..

Car is all original and everything works, including the emergency brake. There aren't any issues with the car, clear title in my name.....Time for something a little different. I have owned this car for several years

The car runs great and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere, right now.....

$16,000

Gary
Located in Troy, Michigan
rce789@yahoo.com

Post Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: