Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Members Cars

My 1962 and 1963 Fairlanes and Meteors

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Glass_Packs

My 1962 and 1963 Fairlanes and Meteors

Hi Everyone,

I'm a long time listener, first time caller. Until recently I had forgotten all about this website, but am glad I've re-discovered it! I live in Southern Ontario-Canada (Niagara region) and it looks like there's quite a few other members in the area. Ever since high school I have liked the style and size of the 1962-65 Fairlanes, and especially the 1962-63 Meteors. I'm the proud owner of a 1962 Mercury Meteor, a 1963 Ford Fairlane and a 1962 Ford Fairlane 500. Here's some info on the cars:

1962 Mercury Meteor 4-door Sedan: Rat Rod "custom" doused in flat black and lime-green wheels. Some of the modifications include shaved door handles, molded laker pipes, cal custom spot lights, bare metal roof/floor, etc.

1963 Ford Fairlane 2-door Sedan: I purchased this car at an auction in Cayuga, ON where it had been stored away for 25 years. The underbody is solid and the body is in good shape (it needs quarter panel work and a d/s front fender).

1962 Ford Fairlane 500 4-door Sedan: I recently purchased this car for parts for the '63 Fairlane. It has only 47,000 miles on it, but sadly it was stored in a damp garage and it's a N.Y. car.

Here's a few pictures:

Tom - Glass_Packs

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: