Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Location: New York, NY
| Forum Guidelines
I took these from Woody's forum since I thought they were very good and pretty much covered everything. So compliments go to Woody.
• Post in the right forum! You may have your post deleted if you post in the wrong forum!
• Use decriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects maybe deleted!
• Research your Post! Make sure you are not double posting, search the forum first most questions have been answered dozens of time before.
• No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.
• Personal Attacks. Criticise ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. This includes any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.
• No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. This includes suggestive images, graphics, and comments.
• Do not post links to warez, warez sites or sites with pornographic or objectionable content. Only link to sites that are for family viewing only.
• Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
• Each forum member may have only one account.
• Do not use objectionable language.
• Do not dig up old threads. If you want to continue an old discussion (older than 1 month), create a new thread and reference the old one in your post.
• NO Blatant Advertising. This forum is not free advertising space.
• Web Hosting Company Links. The only thing keeping this site afloat at present is selling small amounts of web space. Please don't advertise competing companies in your posts.
• NO Spamming. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.
• Message content. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages.
• Signatures will be no longer than 2 lines
• Signatures No Blatant advertising!
• Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts.
If you are found breaking any of the rules you may have your account deleted immediately. There will be no warnings given!