Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Suggestions/Questions about new forum

Articles from Woody's page?

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
scotta66gt

Articles from Woody's page?

Howdy. Thanks for taking over on this, I know it takes a lot of effort, but here's another "helpful" suggestion" - maybe pull in the various guides and articles on Woody's main Fairlane page and put them here somewhere? Like the old school 390 buildup, Gerry's 9" rear article, and so on? I pulled them down and saved them, and I don't know what Woody's plans are for his Fairlane page, but if that's gonna go away too there's a lot of great information there that would be a shame to lose! FWIW, Scott

Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:14 am 
Scott66gta

link

I requested a sticky topic with a link to woody's main page in the forum's fairlane tech topic... I guess as long as woody's main page is there and functioning, we should patronize it. moderators, do you concur? JMO...

Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:20 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address  Reply with quote  
fair67cp

moderator agrees

I agree! We should all do our best to keep as much of the information as possible. I have been cutting and pasting the Technical board content into notepad. I'm not sure what I will end up doing with it yet. But for everybody that is doing something similar we should consider providing the content either on a PDF document or repost it to a bulletin board (if Woody's main page does go down).

Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:10 am 
jay123

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yeah. Without a doubt! There is a lot of experience and years of knowledge invested in thw Woody's site. If we can archive/save as much of it as possible, that would be great..

Post Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:32 pm 
fordone
Founder

Copyright © 2006 by Woody's Fairlane Site. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, reprinted, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission from Woody Gummo.

Post Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: