Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:47 pm   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Off-Topic

Cops didnt do their job

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
thefairlaneman

Cops didnt do their job

Last night the neighbor up the street went wild with fireworks. He was shooting off the biggest loudest rockets and firecrackers you can buy and plenty of them . After it scared my dog I called the cops and complained and they said they would send an officer out . Later the cop showed up but only sat in his car and watched. I am going to call them back tonight and ask for an explaination and tell them next time if THEY dont make him stop it I WILL TRY TO...this could lead to real trouble but Im not going to take this any more,,,,,,,,,you know the law says NO FIREWORKS Any advice would be helpful thanks

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:33 pm 
Fair 67

Call the Fire Department next the Fire inspector should take care of it. If it is late at night then any fire station should put a stop to it. Unless you are in a small town with volunteers in that case I am not sure what you can do.

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:42 pm 
thefairlaneman

[quote="Fair 67"]Call the Fire Department next the Fire inspector should take care of it. If it is late at night then any fire station should put a stop to it. Unless you are in a small town with volunteers in that case I am not sure what you can do.[/quote] You have solved the problem,thanks

Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:51 pm 
Fair 67

You are welcome..

Post Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:59 pm 
thefairlaneman

I wish I would have thought about callin the fire dep after I saw the cop wasnt going to answer the complaint. He had time to sit in his car and play pocket pool but not enough to get out and go and at least tell the guy to stop. If this inconsiderate neighbor EVER shoots another rocket I will call 911 and tell them Im afraid the neighbor is trying to burn my house down and for them to put the petal to the metal.LOL Firemen enjoy bustin people acting careless with fire,,,,There is no way they will let him continue and if he starts back after they leave I will call again and tell them I see fire.......Dont get me wrong Im not against a few firecrackers but this guy was usin heavy stuff in a very populated city neighborhood.....

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:29 pm 
johnc118

Maybe the 4th of july fireworks are legal.

I just read your post, it was the 4th and most places allow fireworks on the 4th and newyears eve.

Maybe thats why nothing happened.
John

Post Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:30 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: