Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Off-Topic

They killed and butchered a goat

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
thefairlaneman

They killed and butchered a goat

I have been saying for a long time that it was dangerious to eat out at places that hired illegals and today my proof is here, Seems a local seafood place had alot of its customers get E-COLI (one died) and the sorce has been linked to several ILLEGAL ALIENS who killed and cleaned a goat using the kitchen after hours...That might be how they do it in a third world country such as MEDEECO but not here,,,,,,,,,,sorry my bad,,,,,,,,It seems to be the way they do it here NOW,,,,,,,,welcome to the third world and its degredation......

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:02 pm 
Lawdog

wonder what your opinion would be if it had been a bunch of good o'l boys doing the same to a deer

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:55 pm 
thefairlaneman

[quote="Lawdog"]wonder what your opinion would be if it had been a bunch of good o'l boys doing the same to a deer[/quote] Good old boys didnt do it,neither did islamic terrorist. If you check the news you will see that the sharp rise in TB and other diseases ARE DIRECTLY LINKED TO ILLEGAL ALIENS, NOT "GOOD OLD BOYS" AND most of them who work at food places do have a health card as required and arent the ones spreading diseases, Case made!

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:44 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: