Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:37 pm   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Off-Topic

FE orinated sites and books

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
optika1illushun

FE orinated sites and books

Not to turn traffic away from here, but what are some good forums or sites to read up on the FE engine series?

i found fordfe.com or feford.com (whatever one it is), club cobra and of course this. fordfe.com is confusing and never loads right for me so i rarely go there.

and is there any dedicated sites for FE info? i found a few but i bookmarked em (the reading for 5 hrs gave me a headache LOL)

also, what are some good books to pick up? i have pretty much all of the normal interchange and build up books. but is there a better manual or something?

Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:42 am 
1320lane

Well, FordFE.com is the best I've found so far. What browser are you using? Could just be a matter of some settings. I use IE and have no problems. I know the search function on there is pretty intermittant and I'm not that pleased with the way the posts scroll off the page, I like it best when a reply brings it back to the top, but on the other hand, they don't delete old posts, you can go to the last page and starter reading your way to the front.

Larry

'63 Fairlane 2-dr post. Race car since at least '67. In the process of turning it into a proto-clone Nostalgia Super Stock car with FE power and three pedals.

Post Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:43 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: