Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> FairlaneParts

Going to look at another 62 4 door.

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
6T4LaneSportCoupe

Going to look at another 62 4 door.

Any parts that are needed? I have not seen the car but I know the guy painted the whole thing primer black. Pictures DO NOT look good. May be an apple in the rough though. Will check the whole thing over. Was supposed to be a complete car minus engine though. Parts requests?

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:50 am 
6T4LaneSportCoupe

The grill is as close to perfect as I think you can get for a car of this age. The anodizing needs to be done but it is arrow straight. Don't know what he wants for it but I should hear something in the next couple of days. The chrome around the windshield and rear window is nice. The bottom piece along the bottom of the rear window has some very slight scratches. the rest look good. It is a 3 on the tree. I took the pedal assembly. the steering column is good. the fender spears are missing but the front fenders appear in god shape. Bumpers are both bad from rust not bent up. It has chrome that runs along the tops of the fin and along the tops of the fenders and doors. Missing the drivers side rear piece but the rest is there and looks useable. Maybe some small dents but not many and not bad. I think he is keeping the drive shaft tail lights and instruments. He has a 63 4 door as well. Let me know.

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:23 am 
erronisme

Where at?

Ive been trying to find a 63 grill and the chrome around the windshield.

Post Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 am 
thefairlaneman

I have the grill on my 63 parts car which seems to be in good shape. I will never use it on my 64 so you can have it cheap. Im in charlotte nc

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:33 pm 
roger

grille, trim

Looking for a 62 grille in near perfect shape, any & all chrome along the fins, well, the piece goes from front to back, but its not a trim piece that just pulls off, take some work removing those fin chrome pieces!

Post Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:59 am 
6T4LaneSportCoupe

I tried to post to you before that there was as near a perfect grill as you could get on that car. I doubt that it is still there but I will look this weekend. He was going to junk the car.

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:49 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: