Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> FairlaneParts

Some parts for sale

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
66merc

Some parts for sale

Have 2 new never installed hydraulic camshafts Comp Cams brand cams for 351 Windsor (will work in 289 and 302 but you must use windsor firing order). Cams only, no lifters. One is Comp part #356004 "Thumpr" grind #279THF7 duration 279/297 lift .498/.475. The other is Comp part #356024 "Big Mutha Thumpr" grind #295THR7 duration 295/313 lift .512/.498. This one is a big cam! Summit sells these for $140 plus shipping. I'll take $100 each for the cams. Also have a used Hurst V-Matic 2 Dual pattern shifter, complete with a new cable and all the universal linkage brackets for domestic auto transmissions. $100 for the shifter. Have a set of what looks to be home made slapper type traction bars. They look pretty cool, they are made from small I-beam with lightening holes punched through the beams. They were removed from a 65 fairlane, but should fit most fords with leaf springs. They worked well before I put Cal-Tracs on the car. $40 for the bars. Also have have front fenders, deck lid and front valence (under the grille), outer cowl grille, rear glass and doors (2 door hardtop) for a 66/67 fairlane. These parts are near Houston, in La Porte Texas 77571. I would prefer local pickup, but can ship the small items. Call me if you need pics of any of this. Thanks. Mark 832 524 5247.

Post Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: