Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> FairlaneTech

1965 Windshield

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
topchoice

1965 Windshield

i need a windsheild for a 65 fairlane, i found some company about 9 months ago who had one, but i lost the number can anyone help

Post Tue May 09, 2006 9:57 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
mygirls63

Most quality glass shops can find them. They are a low production part special order so be prepared to pay! Key here is a glass shop that knows how to take the time to pick up the phone & do a little research beyond the listings on his computer. My glass shop here says he can probably find one for my 63, at around 600 dollars at the most.

Post Tue May 09, 2006 9:01 pm 
Dave's Pro-Street 65

topchoice,

Is your car a hardtop or a sedan body style? I have a new tinted windshield for a sedan, still in the box, that I can't use. Shipping might be expensive. I live in northern British Columbia, Canada, but I am going to the FCA National in Reno, Nevada July 8/06. Let me know if you are interested.

Dave

Post Fri May 12, 2006 3:06 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: