Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 am   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Fairlane Cousins

1962 Comet Wagon for Sale by Longtime FCA Member

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
fastmerc

1962 Comet Wagon for Sale by Longtime FCA Member

Health and etc force sale of a couple of very desirable cars!

Original owner(s) 1962 Comet Special Wagon. Original paint to the best of our knowledge. Has been converted to a 302 V8 by owner. (Guessing that it is a C4 trans, as it is a 68 intake on the engine.

I think this is the car that led me on my quest to find a wagon so many years back! We were at a Cougar car show up in Lake Tahoe, at a campgrounds, and I hear this rumbling of a Ford rolling up.. Looked up and here was this car cruising to the next site over! Very clean little Wimbledon White car, red/white interior.

This would be one beautiful little LA cruiser!!!!

Pictures at the following link, increment the end number to the number shown to the right. 26 various pictures of this car.

I apologize in advance... not the best shots in the world, and car IS dusty, because we couldn't get to it to clean it up, or take better shots. Too cold for the lights to work in the garage... More in a couple of weeks hopefully.

http://home.comcast.net/~sm1liebenow/pictures/62comet1.jpg -->26

We have had no chance to drive or start this ol' girl up yet. But we anticipate no surprises or issues. Starting this out at $6800 as is! I sold my wagon for over $12K a year ago....and this car has less rust! Try no rust! Check out the shots of the seams and corners in the engine compartment....can you say clean! (pics 22-26 range..)

Shipping would be from the vicinity of Sacramento CA. May be able to deliver for gas fee in CA.

Also selling a 428CJ Talladega:

http://home.comcast.net/~sm1liebenow/pictures/69talladega1.jpg

More on this later.

Email me for further information. ( I think I have email turned on!?)
Steve

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:44 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: