Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index
  The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm   

Fairlane Owners/Enthusiasts Forum Index -> Off-Topic

Shop on Monday

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
oldracer

Shop on Monday

Everyone make sure you go out and spend some money tomorrow,let's show the illegals who really drives the economy!
"Old"

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:46 pm 
Fastronald

Monday

These illegal morons should call Monday, "National Piss off real Americans and make the situation worse day" Screw em' all!

To ALL my fellow Veterans.....Thanks!

Post Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:05 pm 
edwardejv

i paid 511.00 worth of bills paid a 171.00 ticket and bought some tools

Post Mon May 01, 2006 8:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
thescreenman

If paying bills count,took care of four of them.My wife on the other hand got paid so she went on her quest of spending,asked her to pick up that 1000 watt portable halogen light sears had on sale for $19.00 and they could not be found.Must of been a price mistake.

Post Tue May 02, 2006 3:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
1320lane

If you want to mess with them, don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo tomorrow. BTW, that's the Mexican Independance Day.

'63 Fairlane 2-dr post. Race car since at least '67. In the process of turning it into a proto-clone Nostalgia Super Stock car with FE power and three pedals.

Post Wed May 03, 2006 2:49 pm 
roger

illegals

There is a family of Vietnamese living here totally illegally, they run a gas station, the kids pump the gas, the Dad fixes the cars, the mom runs the snack bar, grand dad does the books, grand ma sweeps the inside, outside of the whole lot, 7 days a week, 12 -14 hrs. a day.
they are far from rich, happier than clams to work their asses off for wages that you & I would laugh at, there;s the problem.
the old guy told me that its nice not to hear gun fire & the occasional bomb going off & the kids can go to school.
There are menial jobs & work hours we are above even contemplating doing, where they are from, just working is a privilege.

Post Fri May 05, 2006 8:25 pm 
oldracer

I understand where you're coming from,now multiply that by 11-12 million non english speaking illegals.

Post Fri May 05, 2006 9:42 pm 
fair67cp

Let me get this right ... you mean there are gas stations where someone else pumps the gas???

Post Mon May 08, 2006 7:46 am 
leadfoot25

pump it

yeah,but I bet they pay a whole lot more than us right now too,if thats possible.Theres always been 2 sides of the argument, one being that they will do jobs we won't, even if it's alot less money, but even that causes problems,those of us who are willing to work hard because it drives our wages down because of their willingness to work for less,and their lack of contribution to our economy through taxes,welfare,social security,etc. Legal imigration needs to be enforced in any country, if the govermen wants to allow illeagals, then let them burden the expense and not with our taxes!
And those of you who can't wait to say "what about our lazy welfare recipients" thats a whole different issue which needs just as much attention.
Not sure what contribution we as individuals can make other than vote for the official who shares your views.

Post Mon May 08, 2006 9:08 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: